Jervis Bay is one of our favourite destinations in New South Wales for a reason! Starting with beautiful sunrises, lovely beaches and friendly locals, heaps of activities and eat outs there is always something for everyone here.
A must do
The best of all, if you are not afraid of water, a snorkel or a dive with the Dive Jervis Bay is definitely superb. Dive the seals or snorkel to see the wonderful sea life with the superbly friendly and knowledgeable staff at Dive Jervis Bay.
- Sunrise at Ruined light house
- Dolphin Watching with our friends at the Huskisson, the Dolphin Watch Cruises
- Soak under the sun and watch the sun-setting in one of the many gorgeous beaches in the area like the Murray’s beach oh also dont forget to checkout the “Hole in the wall” there.
- Interested in Photography? Take a Nature photographic walk and shoot tours of the National Park.
- If photography isnt your passion then take a picnic to Whiting Beach (or Kitty Beach) in Booderee National Park or if you are more energetic consider climbing Pigeon House Mountain
- Visiting the Lady Denman Maritime Museum
- Love fishing? Then you must meet Greg Reid at Bay & Basin Sportsfishing
- If fishing is not your thing but you feel energetic then head consider standup paddling with Mel from Jervis Bay Standup Paddling while watching Stingrays…
dont worry these stingrays are “near tamed” and they make your paddling special.
Like I said, there is always something for everyone at Jervis Bay.